BANGLADESH-CHINA POWER COMPANY (PVT.) LIMITED
(A Joint Venture of CMC and NWPGCL)
Unique Trade Centre (Level-485), 8 Panthapath, Kawranbazar, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh.
Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited (BCPCL), a joint venture of NWPGCL and CMC, is looking for energetic and promising person for immediate appointment on contractual basis to the following post and invites applications from Bangladeshi Nationals:
Post Name: Superintending Engineer (Electrical)
a) Basic salary, house rent allowance, medical benefits/allowances, power house allowance, festival bonus, gratuity, other fringe benefits & allowances as per the pay structure and the rules of Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) limited.
b) Income Tax: To be paid by the employee.
1. Candidates must have strong communication skill in English (written & oral) including computer literacy.
2. Persons employed in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous organization(s) / Govt. owned company(s) should
have permission from the proper authority.
3. Candidates passed from foreign university(s)/institute(s) should have equivalent result and certificate from the competent
4. Candidates passed O level and A level having minimum grade point B for each subject can apply.
3. Must demonstrate experience in operation & maintenance of power systems.
6. Must demonstrate strong participatory leadership ability.
7. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge in TPM, TQM and Corporate Governance.
8. Any kind of persuasion will disqualify the candidate.
9. The Management of Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) limited reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and cancel any or all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Submission of Application: Application (Cover letter) with a detailed CV and attested copies of all educational and experience certificates with transcripts including training and other activities, National ID card and Nationality certificate, 03 copies recent PP size photograph along with pay order of the value of TK. 1500/- payable to "Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited" must reach by 29.10.2020 (within office hour) to "The Managing Director", Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited, Unique Trade Centre (Level-S), 8 Panthapath, Kawranbazar, Dhaka-1215. The CV chronologically must include (A) Name, (B) Father's Name, (C) Mother's Name, (D) Permanent Address, (E) Present/Mailing Address, (F) Contact Phone Number (s), (G) National ID Card Number, (H) Date of Birth, (1) Age on 08.10.2020, (J) Educational Qualification stating i. Name of Examination, ïi. Board/Institute/University, iii. Group/Subject, iv. Passing Year, v. Division/Class/CGPA obtained, (K) Professional Qualification & Membership (if any), (L) Experience in Details (from recent to past), (M) Training (if any), (N) Two References (non-relatives), (0) Signature of the Applicant.