BANGLADESH-CHINA POWER COMPANY (PVT.) LIMITED
(A Joint Venture of CMC and NWPGCL)
Unique Trade Centre (Level-4&5), 8 Panthapath, Kawranbazar,
Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited (BCPCL), a joint venture of NWPGCL and CMC is looking for energetic and promising persons for immediate appointment on contractual basis to the following posts and invites applications from Bangladeshi Nationals:
Post Name and Number:
a) Basic Salary, House rent allowance, Power house allowance, Medical benefits/allowances, Festival bonus, Gratuity, other Fringe benefits & Allowances as per the pay structure and the rules of Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) limited. b) Income Tax: To be paid by the employee.
1. The post applied for must be marked on the top of the envelope.
2. Candidates must have strong communication skill in English (written & oral) including computer literacy.
3. Persons employed in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous organization(s) / Govt. owned company(s) should have permission from the proper authority.
4. Candidates passed from foreign university(s/institute(s) should have equivalent result and certificate from the competent authority.
5. Candidates passed O level and A level having minimum grade point B for each subject can apply.
6. Candidates should also be capable of working in challenging and stressful situations.
7. Must demonstrate strong participatory leadership ability
8. Candidates must be ready to work in the power plant area of BCPCL.
9. Any kind of persuasion will disqualify the candidate.
10. The Management of Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) limited reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of post and cancel any or all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Submission of Application:
Application (Cover letter) with a detailed CV and attested copies of all educational and experience certificates including training and other activities, National ID card and Nationality certificate, 03 copies recent PP size photograph along with pay order of the value of TK. 1500/- payable to "Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited" must reach by 28.09.2020 (within office hour) to "The Managing Director", Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited, Unique Trade Centre (Level-5), 8 Panthapath, Kawranbazar, Dhaka-1215. The CV chronologically must include (A) Name, (B) Father's Name, (C) Mother's Name, (D) Permanent Address, (E) Present/Mailing Address, (F) Contact Phone Number (s), (G) National ID Card Number, (H) Date of Birth, (1) Age on 07.09.2020, (J) Educational Qualification stating i. Name of Examination, ii. Board/Institute/University, iii. Group/Subject, iv. Passing Year, V. Division/Class/CGPA obtained, (K) Professional Qualification & Membership (if any), (L) Experience in Details (from recent to past), (M) Training (if any), (N) Two References (non-relatives), (O) Signature of the Applicant.