Prime Bank Limited
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ADB, NCSR, ICSP, ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years. This success has been achieved through the contribution and enthusiasm of our motivated employees. The Bank is now looking for an experienced candidate for the following position:
Positions: Investors Relation and Compliance Officer
Above Position will be offered to the deserving candidate depending on experience and competencies.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist Company Secretary to maintain communication with shareholders, Directors (present & former), primary & secondary regulators, stock exchanges & other stakeholders in general. •Handle day-to-day shareholders' queries/requests/complains vide physical, virtual, and/or telephonic meetings and provide timely solutions in consultation with the Company Secretary. Prepare all administrative writings (e.g., letter, memo, etc.), maintain all statutory registers and relevant files, and provide MIS to the Company Secretary. Assist Company Secretary to manage all functions related to shares, including but not limited to share issue & cancel, remat & demat of shares, transfer & transmission of shares, block /lien/pledge of shares, etc. Assist Company Secretary to complete all activities (pre and post) related to general meetings,
including but not limited to publication of annual reports/notices/PSls, and payment of dividends, etc.
• Periodic reporting to regulators and stock exchanges as required under various securities laws, orders, regulations, directives, etc.
• Any other job assigned time to time by the Company Secretary.
• Graduation in any subject from any reputed/UGC approved local or foreign university.
• 2-3 years' working experience at share department of a listed company(ies) and/or unlisted company(ies) of reputed Group of companies.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written & spoken and English & Bengali).
• Good command in MS Office applications (especially in excel, word & power point) including drafting & typing in Bangla software.