IFIC Bank Limited
finance company in 1976 and converted into a full-fledged commercial Bank in 1983. IFIC Bank is not only successfully running its operations within the country but setting up joint ventures with banks/financial institutions aboard. We believe in continuous development of our human resources and regular adaptation of technological innovation, which leads us to achieve our goals
IFIC Bank has initiated "One Stop Transaction Service Model in the Branches in line with its Mission to provide service to our clients more efficiently while ensuring increased employee engagement.
For fulfilling the customer needs with better service, we need some smart individuals for the position of Transaction Service Officer who will be working in the Branches located all over Bangladesh
Functional Position: Transaction Service Officer
Grade/Rank: Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO
• Cash payment and receive, Fund transfer.
• Opening A/Cs & Issuance of Cheque book.
• Services under BACH (Clearing, BEFTN) RTGS Issuance, payment & encashment of FDR/ PSS/Sanchaypatra/ Bond.
• Issuance/encashment of Pay Order
• Foreign Remittance (Inward) service Sale and purchase of Govt. Prize Bond
• Card, SMS Banking, Digital Banking related Service
• Locker service
• Provide front line services on any query from customer end
• Minimum Graduate with no 3rd Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA.