Genuity Systems Ltd.
Genuity Systems Ltd. is an IT company established in the year 2003. It is aiming at establishing itself as one of the prestigious entities in world market to provide IT and telecom related services. Our services include Contact center solution, VoIP soft-switch and billing, Mobile Dialer, IVR, Smart business phone solution and advance IT training.
In order to develop running commercial services Genuity Systems is seeking for candidates with excellent quality for its Technical Team
Position: Engineer, Network Operations
Organization : Genuity Systems Ltd.
Educational Qualification : B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering. English medium in secondary and higher secondary level students will get more priority.
No. of Vacancies :5 (Five)
• To commission gPlex Contact Center Solution and gTalk PBX system.
• To provide the technical support to domestic and international corporate customer.
• To identify bugs of new product, software testing and troubleshooting.
• Coordinating with local and foreign organizations to provide technical support for Company's software,
• Physical visit to various organizations and associated places.
• To ensure technical coordination with multiple departments.
• To work as a team member under supervision.
• Excellent communication skill in English to conversation with foreign clients.
• Minimum 3 years' experience as an Engineer (Network Operations or System Administration) is required.
• Working experience on Linux and Cisco platform.
• Good knowledge on Network Security, Firewall on Linux operating system.
• Theoretical and practical knowledge on IP Subnet, IP Routing, OSPF, RSTP, PVST, VLAN, Trunk/Access Ports, NAT, ACL • Good knowledge on VoIP/SIP protocol.
• Priority is given to RHCE, CCNA or equivalent authority certification.