Post Name: Senior IT Security Engineer
• Manage the day-to-day IT security operations work.
• Ensure breaches and fraudulent activities are escalated.
• Define defence-perspective threat modelling.
• Monitor and analyze data flow to identify and block malicious behavior and activities.
• Identify risk areas that will require vulnerability prevention.
• Provide updates and identified threats to the Development Security organization
continuously improve processes through automation and tools creation.
• Stay current with emerging security technologies.
• Oversees system security, troubleshoots and fixes failures, schedules and executes backups and prepares system restoration/disaster recovery plans.
• Hardening software and hardware configurations,
• Creating and maintaining documentation of IT security technology procedures,
processes, configurations and diagrams;
• Performing security monitoring and analysis of security events;
• Hands-on with incident response and investigation activities,
• Monitoring and analyzing logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies across multiple platforms to identify security incidents
• Performing cyber defense trend analysis and reporting,
• Developing mitigation and remediation plans as a result of vulnerability assessment findings;
• The post holder will ensure that processes related to the IT Security imposed in
accordance with industry best practices. Facilitate discussions with stakeholders and
suppliers as to how best practice might be adopted in the management of the network.
• The post holder will ensure that the processes are documented, and that these
processes are managed in order to effectively deliver the required Security measure for the protection of Computer Systems, Networks and the Information